woman, wrapped in a towel, lying down on the bench inside our infrared sauna. Her hand is draped across her forehead, eyes closed. She looks peaceful and relaxed.

Infrared Sauna Therapy

Infrared Saunas use infrared rays to warm your body rather than warming the air around you. It creates the same physical results one expects from a traditional sauna without having to tolerate an incredibly hot and humid environment. 20 percent of the heat goes to heat the air and the other 80 percent directly heats your body. This allows the experience of a more intense sweat at a lower temperature.

Infrared Sauna Benefits

INFRARED SAUNA IS USEFUL AS AN AID FOR:

RELAXATION
PROMOTES CARDIAC
HEALTH
CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME
DETOXIFICATION
IMPROVED BLOOD
CIRCULATION
RELIEF FROM JOINT PAIN SUCH AS ARTHRITIS
WEIGHT LOSS
PROMOTE FASTER HEALING OF WOUNDS
STRENGTHENING
IMMUNE SYSTEM
MUSCLE RECOVERY
LOWER BLOOD
PRESSURE
CLEAR AND
TIGHTER SKIN

TO BEST ENJOY YOUR SAUNA SESSION

HYDRATE

Drink a glass of water before going in to stay hydrated

SESSION

One session is 30 minutes.
 

SWEATING

It can take up to 15 minutes to sweat, particularly when you are starting to use infrared saunas. That is normal and does not take away from the potential benefits of your session.

FREQUENCY

Regular use of the infrared sauna increases the effectiveness; you can use the sauna multiple times a week.

CLOTHING

You can go in clothed or nude, that is a personal preference.

WHAT TO DO

Listen to music, read, relax or meditate.

POST SESSION

After the sauna, you may want to get up slowly as you cool down. It is advisable to drink water. You may also want to take a shower or bath or book a floating session immediately after.

DO NOT USE IF

Avoid if you have been drinking alcohol, are sick or suffering from a fever. Get cleared by your doctor prior to your first session if you have certain health conditions or are under medical supervision.

sweaty skin.png
  • Please refrain from using excessive oils, lotions and perfume before arriving for your appointment.

  • Do not apply oils, lotions or any other products while in the sauna.

  • Be mindful of our other guests when playing music through the bluetooth in your sauna suite.

  • Do not bring plastic water bottles into the sauna.

  • Leave your towels where they are when your session is done. Relax and let us take care of you.

Sweatiquette

Infrared Sauna Benefits

Women with towel wrapped on her head, resting with her eyes closed while surrounded by steam

Detoxification

The infrared sauna helps you release a sweat that is different from normal sweat fully detoxing your body.

shirtless man resting in sauna with eyes closed

Sore Muscle Relief

The infrared sauna helps to relieve sore muscles. The heat from the sauna increases circulation and oxygen flow therefore soothing sore muscles.

women, wrapped in towel, resting inside sauna

Improved Circulation

Infrared sauna help to improve your circulation by increasing your core body temperature.

legs from three women sitting side by side inside sauna

Clearer, Tighter Skin

The infrared sauna will help your skin to be clear and tighter. The increase in blood flow from the heat is similar to exercising.

woman, smiling while wearing a robe and resting inside the infrared sauna

Weight Loss

The infrared sauna helps you to sweat out more than just water weight causing you to lose actual weight and not just water weight.

woman, wrapped in towel, inspecting her leg while inside the sauna

Relief from Joint Pain

Relief from joint pain is one of the benefits of the infrared sauna. The heat soothes and lessens joint pain.

Chromotherapy Color Benefits

While using our infrared sauna, you have the option to experience chromotherapy, where specific colors can be used to treat certain mental and physical health conditions.

Red

CIRCULATORY AND NERVOUS SYSTEMS

Green

ACTS AS A RELAXANT

Strong Pink

STRENGTHENS VEINS/ARTERIES

Strong Green

ANTI-INFECTIOUS

Blue

STIMULATES NERVES AND SKIN CELLS

Yellow

PURIFIES THE SKIN

Strong Blue

ADDRESSES INFECTIONS/STRESS

Strong Yellow

STRENGTHENS BODY

Indigo

ELIMINATES IMPURITIES

Orange

ASTHMA AND BRONCHITIS

Strong Indigo

CATARACTS, GLAUCOMA

Violet

RELAXES NERVES, INFLAMMATIONS

What Happens to Your Body in an Infrared Sauna

Infrared saunas help to rid your body of toxins as well as many other health benefits such as weight loss, tighter and clearer skin, and offer relief from sore muscles and joint pain.